Tuesday 19 July 2011

Luseane's FanFiction DRAFT! :)

LONELY HEARTS is based on a true story, two homicide detectives track Martha Beck and Raymond Martinez Fernandez, a murderous pair known as the "Lonely Hearts Killers" that seduced lonely, vulnerable women, milked them of their money and killed them in cold blood. My Fanfic is based on Martha Beck's thoughts before she killed her first victim.

Sitting in the other room waiting for Raymond to finish banging the bitch so he could be all mine again. Why did he ask her to marry her? What was so wrong with me that he couldn't give up the money for my love? She only just walked into our lives and here she is taking MY man, his love and MY attention. I knew the brother sister act was bullshit we should not have taken it this far i wanna kill her! who the hell does she think she is?  I've never been one to share and Raymond is definetly something i'm not willing to give up without a fight.

 Amoungst my fustration I hear "say my name raymond..Kitty Kat, say my name... Kitty Kat" What the fuck? Am i hearing things or did he really just call her my name? Kitty Kat is what he says when hes inside me! My fustration turns to anger and my hands begin to shake and form into a fist. I'm so mad that I can punch a whole through this wall and be able to see them fucking, thats it I hate the bitch i'm gonna kill her!!

Shall i just walk in a stab her? No i have to get rid of her without much effort! The faster she dies the better. "Shit!" theres nothing in this damn room. Suddenly i see a chainsaw it's the perfect weapon to get rid of this annoying pest. Creeping up slowly and listening to the moans coming from the other room fueled my anger some more and sealed the fact that this woman was going to die tonight.

"you enjoy playing with my heart like this?"

2 comments:

  1. Cool opening, really interesting :p Guess I'll have to find a copy of the story later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first person internal dialogue...cant beat getting into the head of a LOON.

    ReplyDelete